Every once and a while I like to take you guys outside the kitchen and cooking realm, and share other parts of my life. Enter “My Routine,” a new series that will be popping up every other Wednesday, where I’ll be sharing my routine for different parts of my life- be it beauty, exercise, grocery shopping, healthy eating, relaxation, and more! I’m kicking things off today with my skin and hair routine since I feel like I’ve finally nailed the exact products that work for me.
2) Lancome Genefique True story? I received this product in a swag bag a few months back, and started using it. Had I not received it for free, I probably wouldn’t have purchased it in the first place- but now I can’t imagine my life without! I didn’t know my skin tone could be so even. It’s incredible. Do you use serums?
3) Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer I’m fairly easy when it comes to facial moisturizers- it just needs to be something oil free and with SPF. I love this one from Aveeno, and with the cost of the skin serum, it’s nice that this one is so affordable.
4) Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask Oh this mask! I can’t say enough good things about it. Years ago I got a free sample of this stuff at Origins and have since gone through several bottles. I use it once a week or so to get rid of all the grit and grime. It leaves me feeling like my pores can actually breathe again.
5) Tan Towels I’ve become a little tan towel obsessed. They’re the only self tanner I’ve found that doesn’t leave me feeling orange. I’ve been using them consistently since we returned from Capri and am really hoping to rock a darker glow and winter long!
6) Sachajaun Volume Powder Ok so this really should have been called my skin routine, because there’s only one hair product- but this one has been truly life changing. Oily skin, oily hair- so I’ve always had to wash it everyday. Then a few months ago my hair stylist threw this volume powder on when I came in for a bang trim. It immediately dried up all the oil and gave my hair body. It’s like a dry shampoo but better. I now only wash my 2-3 times a week! This product has saved me so much time.
7) True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream I absolutely cannot stand having dry feet. It drives me insane. This foot cream is seriously thick. A few nights a week I’ll lather up my feet, throw on socks, and let this lotion do the work.
Do you use any of these products? Have any product recommendations? I’d so love to hear!