This week kind of knocked me on my feet… I am exhausted! I can’t tell you how happy it makes me that we have zero- read it, zero plans- on the calendar this weekend. And I’m also thinking that vacation to Mexico really can’t come soon enough. Thank you all so much for your recommendations- they’re going to make trip planning about a million times easier. Other than getting some trip things organized this weekend I’m looking forward to a date with my couch and loads of fall television to catch up on, and some fun day/dinner dates with Brandon. It’s crazy how even when you live with someone (not to mention in such close quarters), it’s necessary to actually make time to spend with one another. I’m off to wrap up the last of my work and meetings, but here are a few fun things from this week….
- Things on the new site front are really coming along… here’s a sneak peek.
- This oversized sweater from Cuyana has shot to the top of my must have list for fall.
- I’m in need of new black leggings- mine are all faded. Any good recs for one’s that are durable and not see through?
- 9 Cheese Worth Marrying (written by my hilarious friend Carey)
- You’re Stressed- Here’s a Cute Animal. Loved this post from Jenna.
- Madewell’s having a sale and I’m snatching up some jeans. I tried their jeans on a few weeks back. They’re so stretchy and comfy, and hug in all the right places. I’ll be getting on the grey jeans bandwagon- several months late- naturally.
- Sidesaddle Kitchen/ Raw.Vegan. Not Gross <– my new favorite food blog
- Halloween inspired clothing I’d actually wear.
Have a great weekend-thanks so much for reading this week! xx