Clara Persis | Sophisticated Social Marketing
I get bloggers, because I am one. Armed with six years of digital marketing and events experience, I leverage personal connections and insider expertise to help brands work with bloggers and create the most effective online and offline social marketing campaigns. I specialize in the following:
- Online Campaigns: Ever wonder why some brands reap endless benefits through the blogger community and some fall completely flat? When it comes to influencer campaigns, there is most definitely a right way to go about it. For brands looking to make smart investments and successfully promote their product or service through social influencers, I develop, create, and coordinate all types of influencer campaigns.
- Live Campaigns: The number of in person events and experiences for bloggers will only continue to rise, and with that the competition for getting the right social influencers to your event. With an extensive background in event planning and event marketing, I now work with brands to create live events and experiences that will effectively grow their business and serve as a basis for effective partnerships with top tier social influencers.
- Social & Digital Media Strategy: Have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts, but not sure what to do with them from a business perspective? Find your weekly newsletter or company blog is falling flat? That’s where I step in. As someone who built her career online, I now utilize that experience and knowledge to develop impactful social and digital media strategies for brands. I work with both individuals and organizations to educate them on the nuances of online marketing, help create their social media identity, and develop their social media strategy.
- Content Creation/Sponsored Content: As a lifestyle and food blogger, I also support my clients by creating original content for digital and print media. I specialize in original recipes, lifestyle and cooking tips, personal style posts, guidance on how to start working for yourself, and much more. I’m also delighted to partner with products and brands that align with the overall mission and content of CC through sponsored posts, giveaways, and more. Please contact me for rates and to receive a media kit.
- Appearances I’m available for hosting and speaking at conferences events. My content areas include blogging, social media strategy, seasonal cooking and entertaining, building a personal brand, and more. Please contact me for rates and to receive a media kit.
Who are my clients? Big corporations to start ups, individuals, non-profits, and everything in between. I work with anyone and everyone looking to go social to grow their business. Please find a full list of my clients to date below:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Footsteps Group
- Fresh Company
- Glitter Guide
- Green Point Co-Working
- Jess Lively Creative Inc.
- Joss and Main
- Ladies’ Home Journal
- Meredith Corporation
- M.M. LAFLEUR
- Physician Assistant Foundation
- Rank & Style
- Real Simple Magazine
- Robert Mondavi
- s+a Creative Services
- Style & Pepper
- The Knot
If you’re interested in learning more or have any questions about my specific services, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.